Ben Nevis Challenge 2015 in aid of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust
The perfect challenge for any adventurer!
Sep 18 2015
Sep 20 2015
Ben Nevis Challenge 2015
Standing at 1343m high, Ben Nevis is the highest point in the Scottish and British Isles. On a clear day the view from the peak is one of the most breath-taking sights in Scotland. The perfect challenge for any adventurer!
- Location: North
- Date: Friday, September 18, 2015 - Sunday, September 20, 2015
In return for a registration fee of £45 and a minimum sponsorship pledge of £460 your Ben Nevis Challenge includes all of this:
- Two nights BB&D accommodation
- Transfer from Glasgow - Fort William - Glasgow
- Packed lunch for your walk
- Experienced guides to lead your Ben Nevis Challenge
- A Cystic Fibrosis Trust t-shirt to wear during the event (if required)
Travel to Fort William on Friday to start the ascent on Saturday morning, with your transfer back to Glasgow on the Sunday morning.
Contact Events Team 02037952176, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leisure – Walking
Event Contact Details
0203 795 2176