Bath Half Marathon 2014 in aid of Cystic Fibrosis Trust
Mar 02 2014
One of the longest established road races in the UK, the Bath Half offers a fast, flat route making it ideal for first-time half marathon runners as well as those looking for a PB, and its reputation is quite something!
- Location:Bath, Somerset
Sunday, March 02, 2014
This is how you can join us in the 2014 Bath Half Marathon:
1) Online entries are now open, so please book your place, then let us know you'll use it to raise what you can for us.
2) We should have charity places available in return for a minimum sponsorship pledge later this year, but the more people who book their own place now, the bigger Team CF can be next year.
We give all our runners loads of support including:
- Team CF running top
- Fundraising pack and ideas
- Access to our online interactive Training Zone
- Team newsletters and e-newsletters
- Race day support
To let us know you have your own place, or for information later in the year about our charity places use the buttons below.
The route covers a two-lap 13.1-mile (21.1km) traffic-free course straddling both sides of the River Avon, giving excellent opportunities for spectators to watch the runners at a number of locations around the course.
Both the half marathon and Family Fun Run start and finish in Great Pulteney Street, in the heart of the World Heritage city. Whichever run you choose, we'd love to have you with us.
Running with Team CF will help us make a difference for thousands of people with cystic fibrosis in the UK.
For more information regarding this event and other events associated with Cystic Fibrosis Trust, please visit https://www.cysticfibrosis.org.uk/ or contact us for a place in this event by e-mail email@example.com or call us on 0300 373 1100.
Active & Health – Running
Great Pultney Street , Bristol, BA2 4DW
Event Contact Details
0300 373 1100