Malin to Mizen
Take on the Ultimate Irish Cycle and go the extra mile for children
May 18 2013
May 25 2013
Take in some of Ireland's most stunning scenery as you cycle 415 miles from Ireland's most northerly point, Malin Head to the most southerly point, Mizen Head.
By taking part in this exciting and exhilarating challenge, you will receive a number of benefits such as:
- Being taken through the stunning Irish countryside
- Have access to a professional cycle leader
- Transfers accommodation, meals, bike maintenance and support vehicle all included
- you will enjoy legendary Irish 'craic' such as a limerick competition in Limerick
- All participants will receive a CLIC Sargent cycle jersey
- There will be fundraising prizes and training support from Chain Reaction Cycles Flagship store in Belfast
Our research tells us that families living in Northern Ireland, on average travel up to 500 miles a week to access the cancer treatment their child needs. This is a huge emotional and financial strain on the family at an already stressful time. CLIC Sargent aim to ease that burden by building free, self catering accommodation close to the two main Belfast hospitals, for the families to avail of when their child is receiving treatment.
You can help our Homes from Home Appeal by taking part in this exciting challenge.
There is a registration fee of £195 per person (non refundable) and a minimum sponsorship is required.
Active & Health – Cycling
Event Contact Details
3rd Floor, 31 Bruce Street , Great Victoria Street, Belfast, County Antrim . BT2 7JD