British Red Cross - Snowdon Trek
Take on this fantastic 10 mile trek to the summit of the highest mountain peak in England and Wales.
Jul 02 2016
Support the British Red Cross and trek to the summit of mighty Mount Snowdon on Saturday 2nd July 2016.
The trek affords some of the most breath-taking views in the UK and takes in the beautiful landscape of Snowdonia. The route follows the Llanberis Trail - one of the most popular routes to summit this mountain. With a final height of over 3,500 feet, and a total distance of around 10 miles, the day will involve 6-8 hours trekking. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something amazing, get fit, and have fun, join Team Red Cross today.
- a full briefing before the event
- safe supported route with full training and fundraising support included
- a celebration party when you complete your descent.
Why trek with Team Red Cross?
By trekking with Team Red Cross you will be helping people in crisis, whoever and wherever they are.
You will also receive:
- dedicated support including training plans and nutritional advice
- a fundraising pack full of tips and advice to help you reach your sponsorship target
- a British Red Cross t-shirt for those who reach £100 with their fundraising
- Professional one-to-one help.
Registration fee: £10
Sponsorship target: £100
Active & Health – Walking
Electric Mountain Visitor Centre, Llanberis, Gwent (Newport), LL55 4UR