Age UK North Staffordshire
Registered Charity Number: 1087774
About Age UK North Staffordshire
Age UK North Staffordshire is the largest local charity working with and for older people in the region, offering a wide range of tailored, quality services and activities.
Age UK organisations such as ourselves, Age UK Groups and Age UK England work together through membership of an England-wide, independent Association.
Each Age UK is an independent charity, but we are bound together by shared values and principles. Age UK North Staffordshire is a registered charity (no.1087774) and a company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales (no.4190897)
The purpose of Age UK North Staffordshire is to promote the wellbeing of all older people in North Staffordshire and to help make later life a fulfilling and enjoyable experience.
To this end, we have identified seven impact areas for focussing our work. So the outcomes that we seek are that older people in North Staffordshire will:
1) Be living longer and healthier lives
2) Be learning and sharing skills and experience
3) Be living as independently as possible
4) Be part of supportive social networks
5) Have greater personal resources and be better informed about local issues
6) Feel valued and make a difference to their community
7) Feel and be safer at home and in their community
We aim to fulfil our purpose through:
•services and support
•information and advice
•campaigning, influencing and research
•participation and engagement
We strive to ensure that all our work is rooted in our values:
• Enabling – enabling older people to live independently and exercise choice
• Influential – drawing strength from the voices of older people and ensuring those voices are heard
• Dynamic – innovative, driven by results, and constantly delivering for older people
• Caring – passionate about what we do and caring about each individual
• Expert – authoritative, trusted and quality-oriented
Age UK North Staffordshire
83-85 Trinity Street
Phone: 01782 286209
Fax: 01782 209099
Charity Choice Directory Listings
Age UK North Staffordshire: Upgrade to a premium charity profile
- a customised microsite - add your charity's logo, strapline and colours
- appearing higher up in our directory listings
- Your logo featuring on the profiles of thousands of free related charity microsites
- Your microsite will not feature any other charities advertising
Find out more about Age UK North Staffordshire including what their money is spent on, amount raised for every £1 spent on fundraising, 5 year financial information and how your donation helps.
Help us raise money by becoming a fundraiser. You can set up fundraising events for the charity or any of our appeals. If you're interested then please click the button below to set up your fundraising event.
We currently have 6 friends, including: